[ROOT] Solve Mobile Phone Heating Problem Completely

[ROOT] Solve Mobile Phone Heating Problem Completely
Today I’ll tell you how can you overcome heating problem of your Android smartphone. It”s something that is very common in most of the smartphones today

Steps:

1. Download and Install Proton Voltage Control – Click Here

2. Open it and click on the custom voltages tab n select custom voltages as shown in image below

2. Set the values as shown in image

3. Click on Apply new Voltages, close the app n reboot

Done! Now your mobile heating problem will be completely vanished . I tested it on my Micromax A106 and I‘ve started to love my phone more than ever because there”s no heating at all in my phone any more

Important: Your phone must be rooted

Hit thanks n post comments if this was useful for you.


[ROOT] Solve Mobile Phone Heating Problem Completely [ROOT] Solve Mobile Phone Heating Problem Completely Reviewed by Gaurav on September 09, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

FB PAGE

Powered by Blogger.